Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Texas Independence Day!


In honor of Texas Independence Day, I thought I'd put up a picture of the frame I made TC for her birthday. We both love Texas and plan on living here with our hot husbands and adorable children until we are old and senile. So we took the phrase, "Texas forever" from the show Friday Night Lights and adopted it as our motto. For her birthday I thought it would be fun to make her a gift that reflected our future plans for Texas.

It was really simple to make. I bought a white frame at Hobby Lobby (my favorite store) and used a ruler to mark off the lines of the Texas flag. I used a star stencil for the star since my hand can get a little shaky and I wanted a clean line. I painted the different sections and let it dry for a couple hours. Then I modge-podged each section one by one and sprinkled on glitter in the matching color. I let it dry over night and voila! An adorable, glittery Texas flag frame. All that's left is to find a cute picture of the two of us to put in it!

2 comments:


  1. Now it is known to me that articles is nothing but inspiring is everything to do something great. This is a great article for the people who want to come in freelancing.

    Study in USA Consultants in Chennai | Overseas Education Consultants in Chennai | Australia education Consultants in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody necessarily help to make severely posts I might state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I surprised with the research you made to create this particular post extraordinary. Well done admin..
    Cloud Computing Training in Chennai
    AWS Training in Chennai
    Salesforce Training in Chennai
    VMware Training in Chennai
    Hadoop Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete