Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl

Watching the Super Bowl in an American bar in Paris was one of the most fun times I've had here so far. We decided to make it an American night so we went to a restaurant called American Dream where they had horrible American food. Then we went to a bar called The Long Hop to watch the game. It was packed, and surprisingly there were a lot of French people there. Who knew they liked football?
It was so nice to be able to watch the game because I'd been missing football here. Class today was not fun though since we were out so late. Kick-off here didn't start until 12:30. But it was worth it to watch the Saints win!
I had Phonetics today after Modern Art, and I realized that I really like the class, maybe because it's so interactive and I always have to be on my toes. I like repeating after her and how she corrects our pronunciation and intonation and such. I feel like it's really helping my French, and it's really interesting. It definitely went by faster than the hour and a half lecture in Modern Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment